Advertising with MeSee is a partnership.
More than just an ad within the pages of MeSee, we work to highlight your business in everything we do.
With each ad you also get…
• Additional promotion on all social media platforms
• Inclusion in our weekly email blasts to readers
• Online readership and lifelong exposure via the MeSee website
• Opportunities to collaborate and engage in unique ways with readers
Published bi-monthly, each issue features people, places and things that attract, entertain and inform local kids, parents and family members. Learn more about upcoming events, local businesses, local families, unique crafts and internet finds, activities and other inspiring editorial to make you laugh, cry and relate.
• We’re more than a magazine, we’re a community of local families and their kids – just ask our Kid’s Club.
• We’re POSITIVE and we’re creating a network of like-minded business owners who CARE.
• We support our community and local families – we’ll help you do the same.
• We’re a resource for local families.
• Our readers are engaged and trust that we’re providing them with honest and reliable content.
• We’re always looking for new ideas and suggestions, if you have something special going on then we want to hear about it!
• We deliver what we promise – online, in printing and in distribution.
Align your business with others that share the same philosophies, like MeSee.
MeSee has a target audience of individuals between the ages of 24-65 years. Our readers are primarily parents or caregivers with children that vary in age from birth to high school.
10,000 copies are printed and distributed each issue. Our team of distributors work hard to hand deliver magazines to local business throughout Monroe County and parts of Pike, Lackawanna and Northampton counties.
We have 15 magazine racks conveniently located in grocery stores and other high traffic establishments throughout our distribution area.
Copies of each issue are mailed to our subscribers, readers are invited to become a subscriber at any time via our website.
The current issue of MeSee, along with every other issue of MeSee, is available at all times via the MeSee website. Each online issue is interactive and easy to view. Not only are all issues available to view as a publication, the content also lives within the pages of our website
Each issue includes:
Photos and interviews with local families.
Kid art is featured in each issue as well as on our covers. Kids (and their parents) love to see their masterpieces displayed in the magazine!
We’re proud to support our community and the businesses and organizations doing great things
for our area.
Through Q&A’s, other editorial, collaborations and more, we work to promote the local businesses and professionals that are valuable to our readers.
We invite any local organization to share their events with us to include in the special events section of each issue. We also love to feature photos from local events.
EDITORIAL CALENDAR & SPECIAL FEATURES
Each issue includes a theme and a related special feature that is generally located in the center of the magazine. The theme is the general topic highlighted in the issue while the special feature is a special section designed to give advertisers additional exposure.