Like I said before, who doesn’t like popcorn?! What could make this salty and sweet treat even better? Turn that popcorn a festive shade of green, mix in some of your other favorite treats and then you have a snack even the Grinch will love! It’s quick, easy and your kids will appreciate the special holiday twist!
You can find complete instructions for cooking up this Grinch Popcorn and more at Two Sisters: Sweets & Treats From our Family to Yours. Two Sisters is a great blog created by two loving sisters who enjoy crafting, Laurie and Nancy. They frequently share DIY projects, crafts, party planning ideas, baking and other useful tips and tricks.
you will need:
• 10 Cups Popped Popcorn
• 3 tablespoons Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
• 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
• Blue Food Coloring
• Yellow Food Coloring
• ½ Cup Mini Marshmallows
• M&M Candies – Red
• Make popcorn.
• Salt popcorn and set aside.
• Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat.
• Add mini marshmallows to pan and stir until melted.
• Turn off heat.
• Add yellow food coloring to the marshmallow mixture.
• Add a small amount of blue food coloring to the marshmallow mixture to get the perfect shade of Grinch Green.
• Coat popcorn with marshmallow mixture to taste.
• Pour coated popcorn into a prepared cookie sheet.
• Drizzle remaining marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
• Add mini marshmallows and Red M&M’s while popcorn still warm.
• Allow to cool and serve.