Keep your little ones fingers busy with this super simple Valentine’s Day Craft!
What you will need
• Hole Punch
• Pack of Shrinky Dink Plastic Sheets (Clear or Frosted)
• Multi color Sharpie Markers
• Fishing Line
1. Draw a heart onto the Shrinky Dinks plastic sheet.
2. Use Sharpie Markers and have your little ones color on the rough side of the sheets.
3. Preheat your oven to 325°
4. Cut out your hearts.
5. Use a hole punch and punch a hole in the upper corners of your hearts.
6. Place your hearts on a cookie sheet that is lined with foil or parchment paper and place in oven.
7. Bake for 1 to 3 minutes. (They will curl at first, but don’t worry they flatten back out) Let them cool.
8. Then use fishing line to tie your hearts together.
9. Now hang your new suncather in the window and let the sun shine!